Abstract from https://www.startups.co
Startups go through a series of steps before they become a large company.
- the goal of a startup is to search for a repeatable and scalable business model. It typically takes multiple iterations and pivots to find product/market fit — the match between what you’re building and who will buy it.
- a company needs to change into one that can scale by growing customers/users/payers at a rate that allows the company to:
- Achieve positive cash flow (make more money than it spends) and/or
- Generate users at a rate that can be monetized…
- the company has achieved liquidity and is growing by repeatable processes. The full suite of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) processes and procedures are in place.
See more at: https://www.startups.co