I still appreciated Strategizer’s Team work-&-talk about business modelling and business innovation.
This article is based on their reserch http://blog.strategyzer.com
Business experiments and tests are important procedures for validating, invalidating, and producing evidence for your value proposition or business model hypotheses.
But what makes a good business test? How do you know if you are successful or not?
10 essential links to help you design, implement, and manage your portfolio of experiments
Before You Start Testing
- Search = Design, Test, Learn & Iterate
- Roadmap To Test Your Value Proposition
- How Card Sorting Can Help You Understand User Priorities
Designing Your Experiments
- Don’t Build When You ‘Build-Measure-Learn’
- 13 Traps That Can Render Your Market Research Irrelevant
- Validate Your Ideas With The Test Card
- What Do Customers Want?
- 4 Simple Steps To Build Better Value Propositions With A/B Testing
Managing Your Tests
- Capture Customer Insights & Actions With The Learning Card
- From Idea To Business With Lean Startup & The Progress Board
See more at: http://blog.strategyzer.com